This beautifying beetroot powder latte recipe is a game-changer. The best part about this beet latte is that it will soothe you while also having an amazing effect on your skin, gut, and overall health.
So, are you ready to hear more about this latte mix? Don’t worry because we’ve got all the details about this amazing pink latte!
Health Benefits Of Beet And Beetroot Powder
If you haven’t seen a lot of beetroot powder drink recipes, it’s because this latte is relatively new in the healthy eating scene, but it’s quickly gaining a lot of popularity among people who value their health and love a good skin healthy drink.
This beet latte recipe is often considered ‘beautifying’ because beet and beetroot powder have wonderful effects on the skin and hair. The nutrients in beet fight acne, create a glowing complexion, relieve scalp itching, and promote hair growth.
Many doctors prescribe nitrates for emergency control of high blood pressure, but beetroot contains a small amount of natural nitrates that keep the blood pressure low, thereby improving your heart health and overall circulation. This blood pressure-lowering effect of beetroot latte is one of the main reasons why it’s so popular among fitness enthusiasts.
This latte mix is also an excellent addition to your diet because it’s high in fiber.
· beetroot powder
· maple syrup or agave
· almond milk
How To Make Beetroot Latte
This beetroot latte mix is very easy to make and so delicious that you’ll be coming back for seconds soon! If you saw beetroot powder while shopping for groceries and impulsively got it but don’t know what to mix beet powder with, this is the perfect recipe!
How To Make Beetroot Latte In A Blender
- Add the beetroot powder, maple syrup and half a cup of almond milk to a blender.
- Next, blend the ingredients until the mixture is uniformly pink.
- Afterward, you can pour the prepared beetroot latte mix over ice.
- Top it off with the remaining one cup of frothed almond milk.
The great thing about this recipe is that it is infinitely customizable, so you can add and subtract ingredients according to your preferences to get the perfect, refreshing latte.
- With so many plant-based milk types to choose from, you need to make your beet latte with the one that fits your dietary requirements. For example, soy milk is packed with proteins and can help you achieve your protein target, while almond milk is full of heart-healthy fats that can improve heart health and circulation.
- If you’re making it during the winter months, you can heat your milk before mixing it with the rest of the ingredients to create a refreshing warm beverage.
- While this recipe is of a caffeine -free latte, you can add 2 shots of espresso to the recipe if you can not start your day without the energy zap that comes with getting your caffeine fix.
- If you want an additional rich, earthy taste to your latte, you can add a teaspoon of cinnamon powder to it as well.
There are several health benefits of beetroot powder, but the main one is that it’s loaded with nutrients. This root vegetable has large amounts of fiber, potassium, nitrates, manganese, vitamin C, folate, and iron, which improve your circulation, muscle strength, skin, and hemoglobin levels.
The nitrates also improve exercise tolerance which means you’ll probably do better in the gym after having a refreshing glass of this beet latte.
Are beetroot lattes good for you?
The beetroot powder in beetroot lattes improve several functions of your body, such as heart health, muscle strength, exercise tolerance, and skin.
How does beetroot latte improve exercise tolerance?
The beetroot in the beetroot latte contains nitrates that improve exercise tolerance by reducing the amount of oxygen your body needs during intense endurance exercise.
Does drinking beetroot latte increase hair growth?
Drinking beetroot latte regularly can have very positive effects on hair growth because the carotenoids in the beet improve blood circulation in the scalp and promote new hair growth.
Is it necessary to add ice to this beetroot latte?
It’s definitely not necessary to add ice to this beetroot latte. You can have it without adding it or even warm your milk if you wish to have a warming drink.
Which plant-based milk do I need to use to make a beetroot latte?
While most people use almond milk to make beetroot latte, you can use any plant-based milk you like. This beet latte recipe can easily be customized according to your preferred ingredients!
Ready to refresh yourself with the vibrant beetroot powder latte? Follow our easy recipe to make your summer evenings a lot more exciting and chilled — and don’t forget to tell us how you like it in the comments below!
Beautifying beetroot latte
- 2 tsp beetroot powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1,5 cups almond milk (1 cup to blend with beetroot powder, 1/2 cup to top of latte)
- Blend the beetroot powder, maple syrup, and 1 cup of almond milk in a blender.
- Pour over ice.
- Pour the remaining 1/2 cup of almond milk in a separate glass and using a hand frother whisk in circles for 30 seconds.
- Top the matcha latte with frothed milk.